[SM-USERS] Death of an Administrator
Ruth Ishihara
2017-04-27 19:52:53 UTC
The administrator, who was my husband, passed away.

I would like to forward our emails to another address. As I am not
technically inclined, no one will be maintaining our site.

Thanks.

Ruth Ishihara
***@gmail.com
***@maildr.us
Paul Lesniewski
2017-04-28 02:03:40 UTC
Ruth,
Post by Ruth Ishihara
The administrator, who was my husband, passed away.
I would like to forward our emails to another address. As I am not
technically inclined, no one will be maintaining our site.
My condolences. SquirrelMail is software your husband had apparently
installed on a mail server he managed himself. We here at SquirrelMail
unfortunately have no way of helping you unless you know how to obtain
all the administrative passwords. The best place for you to start is
with whoever the hosting bills were being paid to.

Good luck and sorry to hear the bad news
--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team