[SM-USERS] Where is the pluging for "Select all"?
Michelle Konzack
2017-01-04 21:28:24 UTC
Hi guys,

can someone tell me, the name of the pluging
which show the "Select All" checkbox?

Thanks
--
Michelle Konzack ITSystems
GNU/Linux Developer 0033-6-61925193

Paul Lesniewski
2017-01-05 08:14:18 UTC
Post by Michelle Konzack
Hi guys,
can someone tell me, the name of the pluging
which show the "Select All" checkbox?
Select Range plugin? I have a newer plugin that adds a checkbox
immediately above all the others that acts as a toggle-all as well
(unreleased as of yet).
--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team

Michelle Konzack
2017-01-05 11:36:42 UTC
Hello Paul,
Post by Paul Lesniewski
Select Range plugin? I have a newer plugin that adds a checkbox
immediately above all the others that acts as a toggle-all as well
(unreleased as of yet).
The "Select Range" is nice, but does not really what I want.

In the old squirrelmail I hade above the checkboxes for the message a
"toogle all" but I can not find out, where it is.

You say, you have a newer plugin, but I had this allready in 2009!

Can I try/test your newer pluging please?

You can send me the gzip file directly to my EMail.

Thanks in avance

Alan in Toronto
2017-01-05 18:04:27 UTC
The Select Range plugin includes a "Toggle All" link up above the message list, but
IIRC you must apply the patch for it to show. I don't recall there ever being a
checkbox to toggle all.
Michelle Konzack
2017-01-05 19:55:04 UTC
Post by Alan in Toronto
The Select Range plugin includes a "Toggle All" link up above the
message list,
I see it now, but there is a flaw with it:

If you have a mailfolder which is splited into several pages, mean at
least 8 pages, then it is broke up into two lines in several languages
(translations).

Better would be like in SM 2011xxxx the checkbox above the message
checkboxes
Post by Alan in Toronto
but
IIRC you must apply the patch for it to show.
Nop! -- it works in SM 1.4.23 SVN without any patches. I just
downloaded the plugin, unziped in the pluginfolder and activated it.
Post by Alan in Toronto
I don't recall there ever being a
checkbox to toggle all.
;-)

Can it be, that it was another Plugin, which was removed the last five
years?

Have a nice evening or whatever...